Thursday, April 1, 2010

Weekend approaches

...
You know, it's been a week of "catch up" and recovery. Long trip to the mountains last weekend and little sleep have forced me to be early every day this week.

I think I'm caught up.

Weather has been tremendous over the last several da ys. Lots of sun, little wind, temps from 70-80 degrees... out next cold front offers rain/thunder mix Saturday morning, which has more than a few concerned abou their "outdoor" activities. While the rain may move through quickly, out by about midday, I'm worried about some wind y weather that will linger through the afternoon. Clearing and a touch cooler for Sunday. Austen wil be on top of it Saturday morning, so be watching Daybreak for the latest, since you'll likely "NOT" have to be at work that day. (or at least I hope not)

Not sure if my kids read this, we'll test it. Kristin, Lauren, I feel abandoned by you this week! (or this month!) Kris, I know you are busy up in NYC with your " grad school" stuff and work, but, gee, throw the old man a text, email, random phone call while on the subway. Looks like your weather has really been rather, uh, (new weather word here:) Suckish as of late, I hope spring actually arrives for you this weekend. And Lauren... you are on Spring Break now. I know you like going to the beach, but I also know you love working that computer too. Email, Text, call, you know all the numbers and combinations. Have you given a "shout out" (tv term) to my folks?! I know they'd love to hear from you too. See, problem is technology has taken away all your excuses. Now it's all on YOU... J ust so you know, I miss you, I love you, and I'd love to hear from you, even if "nothing's going on." Kris, hope you don't mind I shared that great photo you took, about that dog, all decked out... loved it, found it in your Facebook photos.

Lauren... you've been promising me photos for a long time... even with a fancy new camera and phone camera.... you don't start sending, I'm going to start posting your baby pictures on your Facebook home page for all you friends to see. You wouldn't want that, r ight? Hey, desperate times.... lol.

Okay, Corie's got a tour and I need to go and chat with them from the weather pod!

Corie, is the young lady on the right of this picture!