...
well, kinda. I've been working the Sunday morning show lately to help give Austen a break from that horrible "turn around," of working Saturday night, and again Sunday morning.
With that, I'll get the occasional Friday off. So, while it looks like a 3 day weekend, I still have to be here early Sunday.
Latest space shuttle mission is just a few weeks off. An EARLY morning launch on the 7th of Feb if memory serves. about 3:40am Central. The number of missions is down to a handful, sad to see the Shuttle program come to an end. I think NASA is looking to slap ONE more mission on the end of their current schedule.
Windy and warm today with scattered showers, cooler tomorrow, and even cooler for next week. Hasn't felt like winter here in the Mid-South for a couple of weeks now. Temps running +10-15
Big games on TV this weekend..... NFL we've got the Colts and the Jets, Go Colts, and the Vikings and the Saints. Go Brett. I see the Vikings and Colts in the Superbowl this year.
