Shuttle Discovery flew over the Mid-South this morning on its way home to the KSC.
Some heard some muffled "sonic booms" but most did not, and even though we looked, we did not see it on this picture perfect clear day. Then again it was likely at about 400 thousand feet when it went over. Only 3 shuttle missions left now. Atlantis, Endeavour and Discovery round out the final trips to the ISS. Then what's going to happen, is still anyone's guess.
Another round of nasty weather is due into the region late this week into the weekend. That's never any fun.

Heading down to Jacksonville at the end of the month, my sister Brenda is in from Alaska to visit family and attend a wedding. She trains animals, mostly dogs, but lately, she has been working with a falcon.
Still working on my "secret project" proto-type still in production.
Powerball lottery is up to like 252 million. That's a "Quarter-Billion" dollars. So, do you take the cash pay out? Which is like half, or do you go for the 20 annual payments. I'd go payments, til I can figure out how to make sure I can secure the kids futures, without them having to take another 50% death tax penalty. How crazy is that?
Officially with WREG TV 3 for 24 years now. Amazing. I'll be 48 next month, and will be celebrating 30 years of Radio/Television. It all started in Jax, then Orlando, and now here, in Memphis. Guess I'm doing something right! Knock on wood!
Time to step outside and soak up some sun, and feel a cool breeze. I know they won't last long this time of year, so you have to get out and enjoy them while you can.
