Off to "Lifeblood" this afternoon, hopefully the "3rd time is the charm." As my attempts Tuesday, (they were booked and I had several kids with me) Wednesday, (I showed up at 4pm just as they were closing) didn't quite work out...
Today, should be a smooth, 3 times in 3 months visit to Lifeblood. I have been going every few weeks in attempts to get my "iron" levels down. I should be able to get in and out early at the DeSoto branch, as our Noon show today, is actually at 11am, due to NCAA basketball coverage.It's spring break for the kids, and today the weather is going to be perfect for them to be "outside," we've been cloudy for several days, now sunshine and 60's. Stormy, windy weekend ahead, it's a "enjoy it while you can" scenario.
Started a new page on Daybreak. I'd been searching for a way to say "hello" to folks that I run into when I'm "not at work." I like to give them a "shout out" but it's tough to remember these names, or take pictures, and upload them, and find a place for them on the show. I think I've figured it out. "See me, Stop me!" was born. (Thanks George Brown for the name suggestion)
Now, anyone from the Daybreak show, can take a picture with a fan/viewer and email it to this site. It posts automatically. Just insert location and name... and done. Then I go on the air and take 10 seconds to say "hello" to people I've met, or Kris, or Markova (or Corie, Candace, Melissa) we are the only ones with the top super secret email address that allows us instant access to the site.
I am still not 100%. I'm wondering if I have allergy trouble, since I really haven't gotten "sick, sick." Like with fever and all the fun things that go along with have the flu. So, Zertec! Sudafed, Benedryl. All my friends as of late. It's a wonder I'm still standing. I am "well enough" however, to give blood. (for that you get to lie down.)
I will get some pictures today, and hopefully they'll post just above this message, if I do it right. And they'll appear in my "See me, Stop me" site as well. One picture, 3 different email addresses, that's working smarter, not harder.
What more can I do?!?
