Thursday, March 25, 2010

Off to the mountains

...
The kids decided they needed a break... and so off to Gatlinburg we go. We love taking in a cabin, and the ride up and over the mountain into Cherokee.

First stop however is right as we get into Pigeon Forge.

The kids LOVE this place, they have one in Orlando too, but this Wonderworks is just as you approach the strip in Pigeon Forge. They are just impatient, that I made them stop for a photo after a 7 hour drive, instead of letting them in to play "right away!"



But it's not just a "one stop" shop here anymore, they have a great "Magic Show" as well as a dinner show. Nick loved the magic, Terry Evanswood has a wonderful "family" show... and the the "Hoot and Holler" was even better than expected, the
main character was so good at working the audience... it was a real treat. His name Danny Devine, but I believe that is a stage name... because I can't find much info on him, on line.


Tomorrow, it's off to the Aquarium and a water park and then Dollywood.