You can get the radar from our website: WREG.COM
or if you are using a PDA, I would suggest here: RADAR
Be sure to bookmark those for future reference! AND if, you have an iPhone, be sure to hit the App store and search for WREG. It's free, and it's really cool, easy way to look at news, sports and especially weather.
I met Patrick Swayze many years ago. I was on a press tour for the movie Ghost. (1990) He couldn't have been nicer. Very "un-Hollywood" like. Giving of his time and answers, honest.
When it first came out, I thought the movie was okay, it didn't knock my socks off, but ended up doing "gangbuster" business at the box office. I had a problem with that "Ditto" line for some reason!
His passing is sad, but not un-expected, pancreatic cancer is just nasty. It's been less than 2 years since he was diagnosed. I don't know of anyone who has fought a harder battle, to try and "will" this disease out of his body. He and his wife were true role models for love and relationships. He continued to lead by example, and work and work until his body wouldn't let him anymore.

What Demi had to say.
What Jennifer had to say.
Oh, btw, "Dirty Dancing" was 22 years ago.
What Jennifer had to say.
Oh, btw, "Dirty Dancing" was 22 years ago.
"He fought the bravest battle and sadly lost. My heart goes out to his wonderful Lisa, his wife and soulmate for 34 years," Barbara Walters, via ABC News.
