Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day



Hi gang, it's Monday, usually a slow day for most, rather busy here at the plant. I'm at work where we record a newscast for playback on News Channel 3 Anytime, then I'm going to go and do a couple of "cut-ins" with my buddy Tim Simpson who is hosting the MDA telethon. After that, back to record another 1/2 show... and then, as long as no nasty weather pops up, I'll be off to grill in the back yard.

I think we're doing hot dogs today. Not just "any" hotdogs though, these bad boys from Sam's are the best. All beef, need 2 buns to hold them. Haven't found anyone yet who doesn't "love 'em."

Thanks to all those that responded to my request for information about the passing of a dear friend, (see previous post) I'm still seeking additional information, specifically, the address to his home in Spain as to where to send a card to his family.

There are many great links, just to your left, I urge you to check them out.

Especially the "Seen on Daybreak" page. I work hard on that.

Okay folks... off to make the donuts. Be well, hug your babies.